Thank you so much for your patience as we have been navigating the restrictions and regulations in the City of Kingsport. We have been working closely with the Kingsport facility and with local and state leaders to determine the safest and smartest way to move forward with the CKC-Tennessee event. Given the current regulations, it is not conducive for us to host our convention in-person at this time. Instead, we introduce to you:
CKC-Tennessee: At Home Edition
How will this work?
- Everyone who is registered online for the CKC-Tennessee event will still be able to enjoy the classes and shopping from your favorite CKC-Tennessee exhibitors and teachers that you have been looking forward to! But this year you will get to do it from the comfort of your own scrap space! This event is open to everyone!
- If you have pre-registered online, your class kits will be shipped to you directly from the instructor. Your kits should arrive in time for you to work on them the same weekend as the previously scheduled convention. Classes will not be held virtually or live. You will be able to complete the class projects on your own. The class date and time now serve just as a way to keep the classes organized. They will not be "taught" at those times. Please note that we will only provide your email address to the instructors to use for tracking purposes of your shipment, only.
- If you no longer wish to receive your class kits, you will have until Wednesday, September 9th to request that your order be canceled, and a full refund be issued. Otherwise, your class kits will be shipped to you. Please email us at: email@example.com
- If you pre-registered for the Thursday Night Workshop & VIP Shopping, Crops, or paid for Shopping Passes, those will all be refunded back to the card used when the order was placed.
- Online registration will close at Midnight ET on September 20, 2020. Now that classes are not limited to specific dates and times, you can sign up for as many as you want, even if the times overlap! Lots of amazing classes are still available and NEW classes have been added just for this At Home Edition of the event!
- Starting on October 2nd and running through October 3rd, videos and exclusive sale ads from our exhibitors & instructors will be posted on the CKC-Tennessee Facebook Group, as well as our Creating Keepsakes Events Facebook Page. These videos will spotlight the amazing CKC-Tennessee exhibitors, as they tell you all about their latest and greatest products and offer exclusive show specials and sales available for you! Because what is CKC without fabulous shopping from all of your favorite companies!
- A post will be pinned to the top of the CKC-Tennessee Facebook group with a list of the exhibitors and links directly to their online stores so that you can support them, just as you would have at the convention.
- Please login to your account on our website and verify that your mailing address is current.
- If you made a hotel room reservation with the Marriott, you will need to give them a call and cancel your reservation. Their number is: 1-800-228-9290 and ask for in house reservations.
We hope that this new option for CKC-Tennessee can provide you with some joy during this time. We are saddened that we could not bring the convention to you this year.
Until we meet again next fall!
Creating Keepsakes Events Owners: Brooke & Todd