Be a part of the CKC Team! Volunteer with us onsite!
- Teacher's Assistant
- Registration Assistant
- Door Greeter
- Door Prize Coordinator
- Crop Assistant
Most shifts are four hours long, but we have a few two and three hour shifts available. Shifts are available Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with the earliest shifts starting at 8:00 am and the latest shifts ending at 9:30 pm.
Volunteering at a CK Scrapbook Convention is more like a shift of seasonal, fun-filled employment. As a CKC Volunteer, you will receive the following compensation:
- One (1) Vendor Faire Shopping pass ($10 value)
- $20 Gift Card
- Plus, a special gift exclusive to our CKC Volunteers
These items are provided for each three or four hour shift worked. Two hour shifts receive 1 wristband, a $10 gift card, and special gift.
Note: This compensation can be picked up during designated check in/out times, will not be redeemable for cash, and expires at end of the show. Gifts are one per volunteer.
Check in prior to your shift, in order to get your name badge and specifics on your assignment.
Check out after your shift is completed to receive your compensation.
Please check in and out during the following times:
Thursday Friday Saturday
8:00 am–9:30 am 7:30 am–9:30 am 7:30 am-9:30 am
11:00 am-1:15 pm 11:00 am-1:15 pm 11:00 am-1:15 pm
3:30 pm-6:30 pm 3:30 pm-6:30 pm 3:30 pm-6:30 pm
Note: For those working evening classes, crops, or workshops, you can check out the following morning or leave your name badge at the volunteer check desk.
- Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older. We cannot allow you to bring young children with you to your volunteer assignment.
- When selecting a shift, please note any physical requirements such as lifting or walking. If you select a shift that you cannot fulfill because of physical limitations we will not be able to use you for that assignment and in most cases cannot move you to a different assignment.
- When registering, whatever shifts you choose, we will assume you are going to fulfill. Only select those assignments that you can complete, not those that you hope you will be scheduled for. You are creating your schedule when you register. Please note that some assignments may be adjusted onsite depending on the coverage needed.
- Keep in mind that some volunteer assignments overlap with each other, so make note of the start and end times, as well as the duration so that you do not pick shifts that overlap. Also, we welcome those that want to work multiple shifts, but keep in mind that lunch breaks are not included, and if you want time to shop or attend classes you'll want to create a schedule that allows you to participate in these activities.
Class purchases using your volunteer compensation must be made at the event. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse you for classes you purchase during pre-registration.