How will this work?
- Everyone who is registered online for the CKC-Lancaster event will still be able to enjoy the classes and shopping from your favorite CKC-Lancaster exhibitors and teachers that you have been looking forward to! But this year you will get to do it from the comfort of your own scrap space!
- If you have pre-registered online, your class kits will be shipped to you directly from the instructor. Your kits should arrive in time for you to work on them the same weekend as the previously scheduled convention. Classes will not be held virtually or live. You will be able to complete the class projects on your own. The class date and time now serve just as a way to keep the classes organized. They will not be "taught" at those times. Please note that we will only provide your email address to the instructors to use for tracking purposes of your shipment, only.
- If you no longer wish to receive your class kits, you will have until Wednesday, July 8th to request that your order be canceled, and a full refund be issued. Otherwise, your class kits will be shipped to you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you pre-registered for the Thursday Night Workshop & VIP Shopping, Crops, or paid for Shopping Passes, those will all be refunded back to the card used when the order was placed.
- Online registration will close at Midnight ET on July 12, 2020.
- Starting on July 24th and running through July 25th, videos and promotional ads from our exhibitors & instructors will be posted on the CKC-Lancaster Facebook Group, as well as our Creating Keepsakes Events Facebook Page. These videos will spotlight the amazing CKC-Lancaster exhibitors, as they tell you all about their latest and greatest products and offer exclusive show specials and sales available for you! Because what is CKC without fabulous shopping from all of your favorite companies!
- A post will be pinned to the top of the CKC-Lancaster Facebook group with a list of the exhibitors and links directly to their online stores so that you can support them, just as you would have at the convention.
- Please login to your account on our website and verify that your mailing address is current.
- If you made a hotel room reservation with the Marriott, you will need to give them a call and cancel your reservation. Their number is: 1-888-850-6146 and ask for in house reservations.
We hope that this new option for CKC-Lancaster can provide you with some joy during this time. We are saddened that we could not bring the convention to you this year.
Until we meet again next summer!
Creating Keepsakes Events Owners: Brooke & Todd
SCROLL DOWN to view and select classes.
Click the ADD TO CART
button to begin registration.
Click VIEW MORE
next to each class to see full descriptions, pricing, project photo, supply list, and more.
Scroll to the BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
to purchase Daily Passes or Additional Door Prize tickets, & PRE-ORDER YOUR 2020 T-SHIRT! (Sneak Peek)
TIP: Use Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser to place order.
Processing Fee: $3 per order