REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER!
SCROLL DOWN to view and select volunteer shifts.
1. Let the teacher know you are there to help.
2. Let them direct you on how you can help.
3. Check line of students for any with a disability; move them to the
front of the line & seat first.
4. MUST begin seating students at least 5 min before class starts even
if teacher isn't ready.
5. Make sure ticket is for right class/right time/ right day – Collect all tickets and check names off of roster.
6. Give tickets to teacher for possible class drawings.
7. Ask teacher how you should assist during class.
8. Monitor class to keep quiet for teacher.
9. Help move students out of class quickly.
10. Help teacher clean up quickly so next teacher can begin setting up.
11. Any problems – report to Volunteer Supervisor.
1. Please do not ask for a class kit even if there are extras.
2. Students must be 10 years or older to attend.
3. Only ticketed students may enter the classroom.
4. Only nursing babies may be in the classroom.
5. All students must exit classroom, even if they will be taking the next class.
6. Students can pick up & fill out class evaluations at the Class Ticket Sales Counter.
CKC-Hillsboro (OR) | October 7-8, 2022
CKC-Lakeland (FL) | November 11-12, 2022
*Dates subject to change
2023 Dates Coming Soon!
CK Scrapbook Events, LLC
2334 Mont Blanc Drive
Riverton, UT 84065 USA